The perfect business English language toolkit for every workplace.
Have trouble-free telephone calls!
Give powerful presentations!
Engage in spectacular small talk!
Write magnificent mails!
Learn to speak and write English like a native and copy & paste your way to success in English.
DOWNLOAD NOW !
What customers say about the English Like A Native:
“It has become my companion in the office. I use it practically every day.” Thomas P.
“I am already enjoying your book and will use it in my business English courses.” Jutta T
“There are a lot of textbooks on the market that promise to turn you into a business English expert and prepare you perfectly for your communication in English at work. Yes, some of them are quite interesting and provide useful advice. But actually, their content is far away from being used immediately – quite contrary to Dave’s WET.” Jennifer B
English phrases, vocabulary, grammar and much, much more in an easy-to-read blog-style format.
This 204 page ‘how to‘ toolkit PDF helps you manage your mails, tackle those tricky telephone calls, prepare your presentations, and skill you up in your small talk and includes:
- Speak Like A Native: introduction
- Speak Like A Native: On the phone
- Speak Like A Native: In meetings
- Speak Like A Native: In presentations
- Write Emails Like A Native.
- Great Grammar Section (86 pages) with links to YouTube grammar videos
- Improve Your English Section – off/online resources including a 10-page introduction into learning with YouTube.
- A 30 page ’copy and paste‘ Cheat Sheets Section (as separate Word document)
- A 10-page ’copy and paste‘ Mini Mail Dictionary (Ger-Eng).