During some recent research I stumbled upon (zufällig auf etw stoßen) the following ten tips for happiness:
- Live and let live.
- Be giving of yourself to others.
- Proceed (vorangehen) calmly in life.
- Have a healthy sense of leisure.
- Sunday is for family.
- Be creative with young people and find innovative ways to create dignified jobs.
- Respect and take care of nature.
- Stop being negative. Letting go of negative things quickly is healthy.
- The worst thing of all is religious proselytism, which paralyzes.
- Work for peace. We are living in a time of many wars. The call for peace must be shouted.
Which motivational guru came up with these nuggets of wisdom (Lebensweisheiten)? Any guesses? The Pope, of course.